Thanks for visiting Callingheaven.org.
Please read these Terms carefully. By using Callingheaven.org, you’re agreeing to these Terms. Callingheaven.org is owned and operated by Inscension, an in the Netherlands based non-profit Foundation, registered under Chamber of Commerce Number 65557158.
Acceptable Use Policy
More specifically, contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark or any other intellectual property right of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Inscension Foundation wishes to emphasize to not take actions related to the information found on the website and service of Callingheaven.org lightly. In this information we promote the existence of the Spirit World and stimulate interaction with (the higher dimensions of) the Spirit World, but the intentions, choices and actions performed based on this information, by doing Calls or any other way, have serious consequences, and are at all times, each own responsibility.
The goal of the website is to provide means to further spiritual evolution, individually and collectively. The information, in the form of suggested intentions, calls, invocations, decrees, choices and actions, carries within it the potential power to transform lives, transform paradigms, transform society. It can shake worldviews, cause confusion about what is perceived as reality, can alter life circumstances, can even alter after-life circumstances. Inscension Foundation stresses the importance to read about the concepts used on this website. Read the pages under “Concept” to become aware of the basics of doing Calls, invocations and decrees, and the necessary caution that should be maintained.
This service stimulates awareness, so be aware of the actions you take, and take responsibility for those actions and their consequences. In your soul’s eternal existence, only you are responsible for what you choose to do.
The information found at Callingheaven.org is not offered as medical advice, and is never a substitute for medical advice. Nothing contained on this website is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment, and is not intended to replace a relationship with a qualified health care professional. Always consult a professional healthcare provider before beginning any new treatment. It is the responsibility of the reader to research the accuracy and usefulness of all information found at this site.
The information contained in this website is provided by Inscension Foundation and others invited to contribute Calls, and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express of implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
This website might link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Inscension Foundation takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues.
At Callingheaven.org, we request and require our users and visitors to respect intellectual property rights. All material on this website is protected by copyright laws in the Netherlands and through international treaties in other countries. You are permitted to either electronically save or print out parts of this web site for your own information, research or study. You must not republish any material contained in this website as part of any commercial service, either on another website, or in any other medium, print, electronic or otherwise.
Permission is given to share messages and Calls from the website as long as the message is posted in its entirety and nothing has been changed, or altered in any way and the author’s credit, copyright and website is included. You are free to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work under the following conditions: You must give the author credit, you may not use this for commercial purposes, and you may not alter, transform or build upon this work. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Any other purpose of use must be granted permission by author.
If copyrighted content that belongs to you was posted on Callingheaven.org without your permission, we want to know about it. Please send notice via our contact form, and we’ll act appropriately.
This policy explains the what, how, and why of the information we collect when you visit this platform. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information. We take your privacy very seriously, and we never sell any personal information.
4. Our Intentions
It is our intention to collect as little personal information as possible, without limiting the core functionality of the platform. This refers mainly to the IP-based checking of performed Calls and the collecting of limited personal information to gather Call statistics and (temporary) demographic information. We consider the inspirational effect of knowing where in the world people are participating a core aspect of the platform's functioning.
All tracking, saving and logging of data is exclusively done for the purpose of 1. The functioning of the platform, and 2. the gathering of broad statistical demographic information. This data will never be used in any type of commercial activity or profiling.
5. Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please use our contact form to send us a message.
6. Information We Collect
(a) Information you voluntarily provide to us: When you use the service, send us an email, or communicate with us in any way, you are voluntarily giving us information that we collect. That information may include either your name, email address, IP address, phone number, gender, location and other demographic information. By giving us this information, you consent to this information being collected, used, disclosed and stored by us.
For the proper functioning of the website and service, the processing of intentions and the displaying of location information of the performed intentions, concretely, the following data is collected and used:
- When setting an intention on a Call, the IP Address is collected.
- We do NOT collect any names or physical address information (outside of direct voluntary communication by email).
- We only use the IP Address for displaying the location of performed Calls on the World Map and in Messages, when it is explicitly agreed upon on the Call pages (default value: on). When agreed upon, the service tries to use the browser’s geolocation mechanism to obtain location data (coordinates, city and country). When this fails or is blocked by browser settings, it will try to use the public available but less accurate GeoIP database to determine the location data (coordinates, city and country), based on the collected IP Address.
- The IP Address, and resulting location data (coordinates, city and country), are kept only for the duration of three months. Its purpose is to safeguard our system against overuse. Three months after setting an intention, “intention data” is deleted automatically. The only thing that remains, are the increments on the Call totals the intention was set on, and on the country totals.
- When subscribing to the Call Alert during the setting of an intention, the email address is saved separately from the other information, so no relation ever exists between the email address and the location data.
- When leaving a (optional) message during the setting of an intention on a Service Call, with the message, when it is explicitly agreed upon on the Call pages (default value: on), city and country data are kept permanently, but separated from the other intention data (IP Address), so messages can never be traced back to a specific person or specific location.
- When sharing an experience by email, we obviously collect name, email address and the experience, but one decides for themselves if the name (or initials) are published with the experience one wishes to share.
Solely for statistical, non-commercial reasons, Callingheaven.org uses Google Analytics to track visitor behavior on our website. Important: Google Analytics does not store any personal information about our website users. How Google uses this data, you may read here: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ . Many sites nowadays use Google Analytics to gain insight in visitor’s behavior on sites and apps. If you don’t want Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics browser-addon, https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout . More information Google Analytics and privacy, https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245 .
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by the website owner are called "first party cookies". Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called "third party cookies". Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
We may use first party cookies (“our own”) and third party cookies (only “Google analytics”) for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical and functional reasons in order for our Websites to operate, and we refer to these as "essential" or "strictly necessary" cookies. Other cookies enable us to track our users to enhance the experience on our Websites. Third parties serve cookies through our website for analytics only. No advertising cookies are used.
How can I control cookies?
How often will you update this Cookie Statement?
The date at the top of this page indicates when it was last updated.
Where can I get further information?